Featured Post

A Bit from a 2009 Sunset Abandoned Building Adventure...

This building is located in the county of Massac...  I had the opportunity to photograph it in 2009 on the "Laidlaw Sunset Adventu...

KCoJax Candids ~ the 2nd of a Few Updates ~ Openings This Week



In an effort to get the shutter snapping again 
I'll post my available slots for this week below.  



The openings below are $65 each and include all of the "keepers" 
on a disc sized to 4x6 and a copyright release.


Wednesday 09/28 -  5pm


Thursday - 09/29 - 4pm


Friday - 09/30 - 1pm

To snag one of these openings or schedule one for a future date...
Find me on Facebook at


Email me at

To follow along and see it all
*Like* KCoJax Candids on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/KCoJax-Candids/133454696709306





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Follow