Featured Post

A Bit from a 2009 Sunset Abandoned Building Adventure...

This building is located in the county of Massac...  I had the opportunity to photograph it in 2009 on the "Laidlaw Sunset Adventu...

KCoJax Candid Kids© - Sophia's Downtown Adventure


Sophia seemed ..at first glance.. not quite so sure that she was interested in being
followed around with a camera.


For one brief moment I feared we were about to get on the Gloomy Gus Bus but the tied turned...

********

It didn't take her long to warm up...

...and start running...

 ...challenging me to keep up... 
 
...as she investigated anything that caught her interest...
 

***

Sophia investigated the fountain ...
...the train...

...and took a break for dancing...
though she did not break dance...

...and then she just took a break,
because we were both worn out!  :)
***



2 comments:

  1. Kim, this is so cute!! I love it! I think it is really cute how you told the story of the day. Can't wait until next summer to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Amanda!! It's my goal to do that with all of the shoots ... Her's was a very easy one to start with :) I'm anxious to do it again too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me...

Follow