Featured Post

A Bit from a 2009 Sunset Abandoned Building Adventure...

This building is located in the county of Massac...  I had the opportunity to photograph it in 2009 on the "Laidlaw Sunset Adventu...

There's Just Something About an Abandoned Building...


It's no secret, when I see an abandoned building I become absolutely overcome with a desire to peep inside... My preference of course is to go inside - but it's not always appropriate to trespass... 





It's been several years ago now that Mary, Stacey and I took off for a day of shooting and in the late afternoon captured these shots at the Ohio River overlook in Golconda...


I'm not sure what exactly this building is, but it's on my list of things to look up -  if you happen to know I would love for you to leave a note in the comments... 



One of my favorite shots... looking up the steps... 



A Chippy Window
Abandoned Building - 2 Kindle Sleeve
Get the Abandoned Building Kindle Sleeve
at Flawn Ocho!


See more "non-portrait" tom-foolery (i.e. travel photography, bridges, barns and such...) in my retail store, Flawn Ocho... See a hodge-podge of everything when you *Like* the KCoJax Candids Facebook Page... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Follow