Featured Post

A Bit from a 2009 Sunset Abandoned Building Adventure...

This building is located in the county of Massac...  I had the opportunity to photograph it in 2009 on the "Laidlaw Sunset Adventu...

A Bit from a 2009 Sunset Abandoned Building Adventure...

This building is located in the county of Massac... 
I had the opportunity to photograph it in 2009 on the "Laidlaw Sunset Adventure".  I'll go into very little detail other than that because I don't want anyone to get in trouble... 





For More Abandoned Buildings in the form of accouterments and goodies for yourself, head on over to Flawn Ocho... or if you'd like to see more photography posts - take a peek to the left for popular posts from this week! 

See more "non-portrait" tom-foolery (i.e. travel photography, bridges, barns and such...) in my retail store, Flawn Ocho... See a hodge-podge of everything when you *Like* the KCoJax Candids Facebook Page... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Follow