Featured Post

A Bit from a 2009 Sunset Abandoned Building Adventure...

This building is located in the county of Massac...  I had the opportunity to photograph it in 2009 on the "Laidlaw Sunset Adventu...

10/24/11 - a General Update & Soccer at Civitan - Massac County Warriors


When the dust clears, you will each have what I'm going to call a
"Make Good Disc" ... *a disc of all "team group shots" (28 team pics)
with bonus Soccer Fonts for Scrapbooking and artsing and craftsing and such...

You will receive that disc 
whether or not you have purchased, 
intend to purchase, 
might purchase,
or know that you will never purchase
prints and merchandise from 
www.KCoJax.SmugMug.com or www.CafePress.com

I expect to have these completed by this evening and will be delivering on 10/26.  

I will gladly drop them off with Tana OR if you live/work in Metropolis and would like for me to drop them directly with you, I will be glad to do so; just send an email to KJacksonNoggin@gmail.com with *Warriors* in the subject line and let me know the best time and place for drop off. 

I'm sure the first thing on your mind is "Why on earth would Kim Jackson do that?" ... especially in this economy ... Let's just consider it an act of kindness for helping me work out the kinks on my first ever sports shoot.

While my photography career began when I took up working in a photography studio in the fall of '94 and first was shown a "framed up" shot, I have only begun using photography as one of the means by which I put food on my table in the last year... therefore I am absolutely happy to trade each of you the disc described above for your patience.

I "mis-estimated" my time frame going into the shoot.  ...or at least I assumed I had... I realize now, had I not gotten a wretched case of the flu and missed  two days of the world, only to spend another 4 before I felt like doing more than sitting up and eating soup ... that I would've had everything squared away by today.

For the last three days or so, I've literally worked until I fall asleep and then sleep until I wake up and begin editing images again.  Honestly, it's been a thoroughly enjoyable few days and it's allowed me to totally rework my work flow schedule.  I can get more done between the hours of 10pm and 7am in one night than I can get done in a week of "banker's hours" ... and I've certainly learned that this week.

More updates on what you have on the way ... 

Those who placed a photo order on the night of the *Monday Night Preview* 
will be receiving individual messages from me within the next 8 hours with an updated time-frame on prints, 
as well as what goodies you'll be receiving as a "make good".

Those who ordered a "Complete Disc" ($35) on the *Monday Night Preview* 
will be receiving that this week.  I expect to have these completed by this evening and will be delivering on 10/26.  I will gladly drop them off with Tana OR if you live/work in Metropolis and would like for me to drop them directly with you, I will be glad to do so; just send an email to KJacksonNoggin@gmail.com with *Warriors* in the subject line and let me know the best time and place for drop off. 

Those who wonder what a "Complete Disc" is  ... 
I, myself never know exactly what the "Complete Disc" is going to include 
until after I've processed a shoot.  
And when I tell you what's on this one, you'll understand why... 

***
Soccer at Civitan 
Massac County Warriors 
"Complete Disc"
$35

154 "Individual Scatter" shots (candids of each player)
38 "Individual Goalie" shots (candids of each goalie)
35 "Team Candid" shots (candids of team while playing)
28 "Team Group" shots ("posed candid" group shots of team)

+ "Fun Shots"
  

+ 5 Fonts

***
If you did not order a "Complete Disc" at the *Monday Night Preview* and would like to order one now, 
it's not too late!  While I'm not setup to receive a disc order via www.KCoJax.SmugMug.com just yet, you can simply email me or message/comment on Facebook to let me know that you'd like to add one to the team order.  The "Complete Disc" is $35, which can be paid to Tana or myself.
***
Regarding delivery on "Complete Discs" and "Make Good" discs ~ If I have not received alternate instructions from you by 9am on 10/26, your disc will automatically be left with Tana.

If I have left out anything at all, please don't hate to contact me on Facebook or email me at KJacksonNoggin@gmail.com with Warriors in the subject line...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Follow