Featured Post

A Bit from a 2009 Sunset Abandoned Building Adventure...

This building is located in the county of Massac...  I had the opportunity to photograph it in 2009 on the "Laidlaw Sunset Adventu...

2013 Massac County Homecoming Parade - From the Inside...


I always, always, always (since I moved back to Metropolis) shoot the Massac County Homecoming Parade from the vicinity of Lower Ferry Street... Usually around the corner of "Fast Eddie's" (now Fat Edd's) so that I have the entire two block stretch to run to and fro if I need to, the lighting is perfect, the buildings are lovely - it's just "the spot"... 

This year I'm part of a couple and Evan was going to parade along for 920WMOK as that IS the radio station where you can hear EVERY Patriot football game... so after a little mulling it over - I grabbed a bag of candy, put my camera around my neck and hopped in the jeep and I am SO unbelievably glad I did!!!!

Here are a few shots that could NEVER have been if I'd done it the way I'd always done it ... More to come later in the day ... Be sure and tune in to the Facebook Feed for KCoJax Candids for more of Homecoming and local whatnot.  I've also posted a video there taken by Michelle Longworth of the parade yesterday... 

Enjoy! 









See more "non-portrait" tom-foolery (i.e. travel photography, bridges, barns and such...) in my retail store, Flawn Ocho... See a hodge-podge of everything when you *Like* the KCoJax Candids Facebook Page... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Follow