Featured Post

A Bit from a 2009 Sunset Abandoned Building Adventure...

This building is located in the county of Massac...  I had the opportunity to photograph it in 2009 on the "Laidlaw Sunset Adventu...

A Few Shots from the Massac County Relay for Life...


I'd love to get in the habit of slowing down a few times a week to bring you the photos I randomly catch here and there... I spent an hour or so yesterday scheduling posts for Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays which include one or a few photos from a particular session... and I'm hoping to fill in the blanks with goodies caught while on road trips, events and the like... 

Part of this weekend's plan is for Evan and I to try and hit the Lower Town Arts and Music Festival in Paducah Kentucky and the First Ever Lusk Creek BBQ Cook Off... If our plan stays in place I'll be bringing you images from those in the coming week... 

Below you'll find a few shots from last night's 
Massac County Relay for Life held at Fort Massac State Park... 

A shot of the luminarias and boothery...



Mendywright and I shared an absolutely DIVINE funnel cake made by these folks... 



A shot of 'centerfield'... 





See more "non-portrait" tom-foolery (i.e. travel photography, bridges, barns and such...) in my retail store, Flawn Ocho... See a hodge-podge of everything ... including Halloween Hodge-Podgery when you *Like* the KCoJax Candids Facebook Page... 

Have a Grand and Groovy Day...
Be Kind to One Another...
Don't Text and Drive...


If you like it... share it...
Please and Thanks! 


2 comments:

Follow Me...

Follow